My Mom makes the most delicious Pasta with Broccoli. The ingredients include our parsley pesto which can be completed while waiting for the broccoli to steam and the pasta to cook!
Even though my Mom doesn't speak any English, she loves to share her recipes and she loves making videos.
Recipe for Parsley Pesto
(1) Wash Parsley and Cilantro thoroughly.
(2) Cut & remove stems.
(3) Peel the entire head of garlic.
(4) Place all ingredients in a food processor.
(5) Mix until becomes a paste consistency.
(6) Place in a container and refrigerate.
In English this recipe's name is Country Pasta. It's a simple recipe that my mom grew up eating in Sicily, especially at harvest time when they would eat outdoors. The tasty sauce is made with fresh tomatoes and raw garlic which is so good for your health. It's clean healthy food that can be eaten as part of the Mediterranean diet and it's suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians too.