Preparation: 10 mins, Cook time: 45 mins, Ready in: 55 mins, Serves: 5-6
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan, mix with Papa Vince EVOO and sprinkle with Papa Vince Sea Salt.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut length ways.
4. Chop the onion and the bell peppers into slices.
5. Mix 1/2 cup of EVOO with half a teaspoon each of Sea Salt and Pepper (or more to your taste), garlic and parsley.
6. Coat the vegetables with the EVOO mix using your hands.
7. Add the vegetables to the roasting pan and mix all the ingredients together.
8. Bake in the oven and check the potatoes at 35 minutes to see if they're tender. If necessary put the pan back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Mix up the ingredients again before you put the pan back in the oven.
Watch my mom & I making the recipe in this video, we had so much fun in the kitchen!
In English this recipe's name is Country Pasta. It's a simple recipe that my mom grew up eating in Sicily, especially at harvest time when they would eat outdoors. The tasty sauce is made with fresh tomatoes and raw garlic which is so good for your health. It's clean healthy food that can be eaten as part of the Mediterranean diet and it's suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians too.