Busiate Pasta, Radish & Mini Pepper Salad - Recipe by Jazzy Vegetarian Laura Theodore
Busiate Pasta, Radish and Mini Pepper Salad
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
PAPA VINCE sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound pre-cooked and cooled PAPA VINCE Busiate pasta
- 11/4 cups diced celery, with leaves
- 1 cup diced carrots (peeling is optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped red radishes
- 11/2 cups sweet red, yellow and orange mini peppers, cut into thin rings
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon diced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup cooked white beans drained and rinsed
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 to 10 mini pepper slices
- 3 to 4 large red radishes, thinly sliced
- PAPA VINCE sea salt
Put the cooked and cooled PAPA VINCE Busiate Pasta, celery, carrots, radish, peppers, olives and beans into a large bowl and gently stir with a large spoon to combine.
To make the dressing, put the vegan mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning and maple syrup in a small bowl and briskly whisk until smooth. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently stir to thoroughly coat. Season with PAPA VINCE sea salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled. Serve in a large bowl (family style) or on individual serving plates spooned over a bed of chopped romaine lettuce and garnished with radish slices, more pepper slices and more PAPA VINCE sea salt, if desired.
Click here to print recipe.
Click here to buy Papa Vince essential ingredients.
Watch Laura make it in the video below.
Busiate Pasta, Radish and Mini Pepper Salad from Jazzy Vegetarian on Vimeo.
Also in Recipe
This is how the Italians prepare a tuna salad, with EVOO instead of mayo. Chef Federico chose the Lemon Olive Oil because fish and lemon make a delicious combination. He used just a few healthy ingredients for a salad that was ready in less than 10 minutes.
A delicious fruity salad just in time for summer. We took some fresh green spinach leaves and paired them with ripe, juicy berries, chopped walnuts and a classic home made Italian dressing. The result is a sweet, vibrant salad packed full of nutrients so you can delight your guests and support your health at the same time.
A simple salad idea from Chef Federico. It combines energy boosting spinach, tangy orange full of vitamin C and walnuts which are rich in omega 3 healthy fats. These 3 ingredients are tossed together with our classic Papa Vince Italian dressing. It's clean, healthy, delicious and surprisingly sweet! The best thing is that you have a tasty salad in less than 10 minutes!