DISCLAIMER: Deliciousness is not guaranteed with any other oil but Papa Vince's Raw Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil. In fact, some of my clients confessed to me that they found themselves having to dump all of their work to the trash because they chose to use another brand.
(1) Slice bread to desired thickness.
(2) Chop Tomatoes and Fresh Parsley, add 2 Tbsp of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil and set aside.
(3) Crumble Feta Cheese.
(4) Place bread on plate and top with Tomato and Parsley.
(5) Add 1/2 tsp Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil to each piece, as desired.
(6) Finish off each piece with 1/2 tsp crumbled Feta Cheese.
(If feta isn't used we recommend adding salt as desired)
We love this recipe because it contains our favorite pasta with a healthy, seasonal vegetable that is perfect for Fall. We add in lots of raw garlic which certainly adds to the flavor of the dish but it also boosts your immune system which is so important during the change of seasons.