Sun Dried Tomato & Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dip
10 min. For the best taste, let it marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- 3 oz of Sun Dried Tomatoes (Vacuum packed but not preserved in oil)
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 4 fresh Basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut sun dried tomatoes in little squares.
- Slice Garlic thinly.
- Cut the basil in small pieces.
- Place all the ingredients in a small container and mix with Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Let it marinade for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with sliced bread and let it be the talk of the party!!
Click here to print Recipe.