Asparagus and Eggs
Asparagus with Eggs Recipe:
This recipe has rescued me hundreds of times. Best of all, it is super easy to make and a great way to introduce children to asparagus!
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Active Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb Asparagus
- 10 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Papa Vince Fresh Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Pecorino Romano
- Bread of Choice (If you desire to make sandwiches)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.*
- Rinse your asparagus. Cut and remove the hard part of the stem.
- Add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a flat oven pan and add asparagus neatly on the streaks of oil.
- Place pan in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. ( You want the asparagus to be "AL DENTE" - Crunchy).
- While waiting for the asparagus to bake, beat the eggs.
- Heat 2-3 tsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a stove-top pan and wait until it is hot, otherwise your egg will stick.
- Add the eggs into the pan and cook to taste.
- When the eggs are cooked, add together with the asparagus.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy it by itself or with bread. BTW, do not forget to pour some Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top - it makes the meal DELICIOUS!