This is the favorite dish of our daughter, Maria Alessandra. All of her friends love it as well. Best of all, it can be prepared in 10 minutes. The picture below gives you a quick glance to the ingredients and the 4 steps to complete this delicious recipe!
Original recipe serves 4.
1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, chop the tomatoes, the garlic and the parsley and place in the blender.
3. Add tuna and Extra Virgin Olive oil and blend all together.
4. Once the water is boiling, stir in the Penne, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite (al dente), about 8 minutes.
5. Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.Add pepper and salt to taste.
Would you do me a BIG Favor?
If you really like Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Would you write me a review on Amazon?
Thanks in advance from the bottom of my heart!!
[CLICK HERE] to write your review