Pasta Salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pasta Salad Recipe:
This recipe is one of my favorites and is perfect for Father's Day!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Active Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
- 3 long stemmed carrots
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup of green peas
- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 1 Bunch of broccoli
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Pound of Pasta ( We chose rotini pasta for this video)
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat water to rolling boiling and add salt to taste. Add pasta and cook until it is "AL DENTE".
- Once the pasta is ready, pour cold water on the pot before draining to keep the pasta from sticking to the pot.
- Drain the pasta and let it cool.
- Steam carrots, green peas, asparagus, broccoli, and potatoes all separately.
- Cut all cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place the pasta in a salad bowl and add Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil as desired.
- Add all cooked vegetables one-by-one to the bowl as you mix the salad.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy it!!