I use this recipe over and over to season any type of Italian food such as tomato sauce, fresh tomato bruschetta, etc. It is great to baste fresh fish or vegetables (eggplants, asparagus, brussels sprouts, zuchini) prior to grilling or baking. Drizzle with Papa Vince’s EVOO just before serving!
(1) Wash Parsley and Cilantro thoroughly.
(2) Cut & remove stems.
(3) Peel the entire head of garlic.
(4) Place all ingredients in a food processor.
(5) Mix until becomes a paste consistency.
(6) Place in a container and refrigerate. (Ex. Season tomatoe sauce as desired)
P.S. Need to buy Extra Virgin Olive Oil? --> [Click Here]