How to make zucchini spaghetti with Garlic
Prep Time and Ready: 15 minutes
- 1 medium size Italian Zucchini
- 1 Garlic tooth
- 1 spoon of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Directions: Watch the Video for details
- Make zucchini spaghetti noodles by using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- At low flame, pour a spoon of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan
- Grate the garlic tooth into a paste right into the pan using Papa Vince Garlic Peeler
- When garlic becomes brown, add the zucchini spaghetti
- Cook at slow flame for about 3 minutes until zucchini has desired consistency. We, personally, prefer "AL DENTE", nice a crunchy
Serve and Enjoy it!!