(Bolognese) Tomato Meat Sauce
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Active Cooking Time: 15 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 onion
- 1 lb of ground beef (Preferably grass fed)
- 3 jars of Papa Vince's Sicilian Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Papa Vince's Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- (1) Pour some Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan.
- (2) When hot, add the onion and fried until brown.
- (3) Add the ground beef and cook throughout.
- (4) Add Papa Vince Tomato Sauce a let it cook together for another 5 minutes.
- (5) Add salt to taste.
- Bon Apetito!!!